I grew up in a boarding school on the foothills of the Himalayan mountains. The view out my window were snow capped mountains and on most days monkeys would try to steal my lunch. Even as I type this it sounds like fiction, I guess that’s one of the reasons why I love photography so much because it captures what will become a distant memory no matter how vivid the experience was at the time.
- Is an interior designer turned photographer
- Gave a flower to the queen of England when I was a wee lassie
- Prefers less than more
- Grew up in Scotland + Pakistan
- Currently lives in Chippawa, ON after 18 years in Toronto!
- Mum to two little rascals (Mercy + Joshua)
- Spells it “mum” not “mom”
- Loves capturing the moment because people have bad memory
I am accepting select wedding inquiries for 2018/2019
Please contact me via contact form below and I'd be happy to chat with you.